Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Inflatable Drive Away Awning
Available on orders over £100
The Movelite Cayman Air is a compact, weekender drive-away - ideal for quick getaways. The Cayman Air can sleep two adults (with the optional inner tent), making it perfect for couples & individuals looking for extra space.
Less hassle and more speed; the UK’s best-loved pole-and-sleeve motorhome awning enjoys a Single-Inflation-Point Air-Frame for 2017!
The ultra-lightweight, 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. The Cayman Air is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary Hex-style print to compliment the smooth, modern design.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame is Dura-Tech welded with a Single-Inflation-Point Tube, allowing it to be up in seconds!
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements.
The drive-away comes complete with Pegs and a Zip-Up Front-Door (with Velcro at the Bottom) to help retain its shape in the wind.
A Two-Berth Inner Tent, Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (to protect the awning from sharp rocks and hard ground) and Canopy Poles (to create a functional, sheltered porch area using the front door) can also be purchased separately.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the Dura-Tech Air-Frame has Outdoor Revolution's exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
Canvas weight - 13.11kg
Total weight - 15.9kg
Width - 300cm
Depth - 300cm
Height range - 180-240cm
Awning piping length - 2.15m
Cowl depth - 80cm
Pack size - 78 x 47 x 47cm
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight Material, with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - Quick and Easy to Erect Single Inflation Point Air-Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- PVC Side Windows - Expansive Windows for a Panoramic View of Your Surroundings.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Additional Privacy.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Velcro Door Fasteners.
- Zip-Up Front Canopy-Style Door - To Maintain Sturdy Posture In Windy Conditions & Enable Upholding of Door with Canopy Poles to Create Useful Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh that Self-Repairs Any 'Snag' or Wear and Tear Damage Caused by Consistent Use.
- TPS Twin Piping System - For Caravan/Motorhome Attachment.
- Roof Ventilation - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature, Reduce 'Stuffiness' & Help Combat Condensation.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Enable Access to Vehicle Without Having to Traipse Through the Awning, Preventing Disturbing Sleeping Guests.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, 'Lumi-Link' & 'Up/Downlighter' Attachment Points, Dual-Action Hand Pump.