Outdoor Revolution Movelite T5 Kombi Vario Drive Away Awning 2018
Outdoor Revolution’s best-selling Movelite T5 Kombi Vario returns for 2018 as the largest inflatable drive-away air-awning weekender in their range. Quite simply the ultimate in family campervan awnings; this product offers a giant interior, the ability to sleep up to six adults (with the optional inner tents), a moveable ‘Vario’ front door to create additional usable living space/a porch area and an innovative design to maximise functionality and usability.
The fade-resistant, lightweight 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. It provides the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight.
The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The Movelite T5 Kombi Vario comes complete with a sewn-in groundsheet, three clip-on ‘Endurance Storm Straps’, pegs, an electrical hook-up point and various ‘Lumi-Link’ & ‘Lumi-Lite’ hanging points.
An optional co-ordinating Movelite Canopy to extend the sheltered living area is available for purchase to complement this product, amongst an enormous range of others!
The workmanship and canvas are covered under a 12-month warranty, whilst the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults!
Height Range: 180 - 240cm
Awning Piping Length: 2.84m
Cowl Depth: 90cm
Pack Size: 80 x 50 x 50cm
Width: 310cm Depth: 595cm
- 250HD Double-Rip Stop. Endurance Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 4 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Most Reliable & Simplest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve for Preventing Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- 'Vario' Moveable Door System - Front Door Either Zips to the Front of the Awning to Increase Space or to the Second Panel for a Functional Porch Area.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & a 'Homely' Feel.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh, which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through The Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual Action Hand Pump.