Vango Kela III Airbeam Drive Away Awning - Standard
The market leading Vango Kela III Airbeam Drive Away Awning, which is the driving force behind Vango's drive away awning collection, now features a new high quality 420 double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric.
Coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, makes the Kella III a highly durable and well designed drive away campervan awning.
With a side door on each side of the connecting section, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry.
Don’t fret about stormy conditions, Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and for normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets.
The Kela III Airbeam is a beautifully designed inflatable drive away awning that will compliment your campervan or motorhome.
Weight – 17.35kg.
Poles - None! Airbeams replace traditional poles.
Groundsheet - Fully sewn in.
Pack size - L78.0 x H35.0 x W37.0cm.
Width – 310cm.
Depth – 370cm.
Hydrostatic Head - 6,000 mm.
Flysheet - Sentinel Pro 420.
Connection Height - 205 - 235cm.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning.
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch.
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal.
- Bracing beams for front and roof included.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s).
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies.
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Adjustable pegging points.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy.
- Lightweight inner tent groundsheet - Reduces weight and pack size.
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for. convenience.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars.
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.