Westfield Aquila 320 Low Inflatable Drive Away Awning
Available on orders over £100
The Aquila 320 is a performance motorhome air awning packed with technology, features and additional options. The ASS Advanced Air System ® gives you the ability to add the optional single inflation point kit. This allows you to turn your motorhome into a full single inflation system.
The two large scenic windows give you the perfect outlook and allow an amazing amount of light inside. The oversized canopy is large enough to have a table and chairs under allowing you to really get outside, but retain the cover from the elements.
The use of the excellent HydroTech ® SP fabric means you get the perfect balance between strength and weight making it easy to use and very durable.
The Aquila 320 motorhome Low Top height range: 180 - 245 cm.
Fabric: HydroTech XT 6000.
Superclear Transparent Foil.
Waterproofing: 4000 mm.
Poles: AAS Air tube System.
Width: 320 cm.
Depth: 435 cm.
Height: 210 cm.
Pack Size: 116 x 34 cm.
- Advanced Air System.
- Single or independent inflation points.
- Quick and easy to erect.
- 3 layer, reinforced Air tube sleeves.
- Oversized front canopy.
- Clear view scenic canopy windows.
- Roll up and sun canopy front panel
- Reflective storm straps.
- Side window canopies.
- Huge full view scenic windows.
- Built in ventilation.
- Full ventilation tunnel door.
- Sewn in groundsheet.
- Groundsheet door reveal.
- Additional tunnel groundsheet included.
- Internal blinds.
- Draft skirt and wheel cover.
- Double action pump with auto cut off valve.
- Aluminium storm roof-supporting poles.