Coleman Rigel X2 Backpacking Tent
Available on orders over £100
At just 980g, this tent is the essence of ultra-lightweight design, developed for fast and light adventures where speed is the principal priority. Rapid to erect thanks to its simple two-pole tunnel structure, it is even quicker to pack away when you need to leave in a hurry, packing into itself thanks to an integrated pocket in the groundsheet.
You will have no hassles such as finding the carry bag or making the tent fit back in, just simply un-peg and roll, perfect for a speedy exit if you are part of a mountain marathon.
The addition of double-layer ventilation brings enhanced comfort and additional control over your internal conditions, particularly important in such a compact design which can easily build up condensation.
Each material was selected for its light weight and also its ability to perform under pressure on rugged terrains, the polyester ripstop flysheet and nylon groundsheet are both high endurance materials that are abrasion resistant have a high tearing strength, while the rare metal, Scandium poles are extremely lightweight but also offer a high tensile strength to withstand harsh wintry and windy conditions.
Berth: 2 person tent
Headroom: 68 cm
Flysheet fabric: Polyester Ripstop, siliconized outside 3000mm PU coating with taped seams
Inner tent fabric: None
Groundsheet: Nylon, PU coated 5 000 mm, taped
Poles: Air-Hercules (scandium aluminium blend)
Carry bag size: 53 x 20 x 5 cm
- Wedged tunnel tent construction provides a stable structure and is extremely quick to erect.
- Polyester ripstop flysheet resists tears and is extremely lightweight.
- PU coating on the inside of the flysheet increases fabric longevity.
- Silicon coating on the outside of the flysheet provides lightweight water protection.
- Nylon groundsheet – lightweight and has good abrasion resistance.
- Scandium Air Hercules aluminium blend poles offer strength and resistance at a lightweight.
- The pole sections are short, allowing them to be packed easily into a rucksack.
- Optimally place guy-lines ensure stability in high winds.
- Internal pockets for valuables and small items.
- Lightweight and integrated carrybag for convenience.