Outwell Collingwood 6 Berth Family Tunnel Tent
Available on orders over £100
Sleeping up to six people across three spacious bedrooms, the Collingwood 6 is the perfect family tunnel tent for growing families, or for taking holidays with friends.
The tent benefits from steep sides maximise space in the living area, allowing lots of room for camping furniture and storage.
The Collingwood 6 features three individual zones to help keep your tent clean and tidy: a front wetroom, a dry enclosed living area and a darkened premier bedroom for sleeping and relaxing.
All of Outwell's tents come supplied with a full set of pegs, oversized carry bag and a repair kit. Other handy features included with the Collingwood are large tinted windows, cable entry points, mesh storage pockets & pre-attached luminous guylines.
Package deals are available for this tent, to select click on the bundle deals link below the price:
Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
Hydrostatic Head: 4000 mm
Pole construction: Duratec fibreglass 12.5 mm
Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
Floor: Double-coated waterproof 100% polyethylene
Pack size: 80 x 38 x 38 cm
Weight: 22.9 kg
- Three zones provide a large family with wetroom, dry living room and bedroom
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms feature versatile 360° Access System
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- The Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Cable attachment points neatly route electrics for safety
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Compressible carrier bag for compact pack size