Vango Celino 500 Airbeam 5 Berth Inflatable Tunnel Tent
Available on orders over £100
The Celino 500 AirBeam inflatable tunnel tent has been designed using a simple yet effective tunnel & canopy layout, popular with smaller families and couples.
This five berth Airbeam tent is extremely quick to pitch using Vango's AirSpeed® system, meaning you can focus on spending more time enjoying your holiday with family and friends.
The Celino features Sentinel Dura flysheet fabric - highly waterproof 4,000mm hydrostatic head, resistant to fading and UV rays thanks to Vango's Colourlok technology, fully sewn in groundsheet to keep out insects and a mesh door panel to aid in ventilation. The front canopy is ideal for cooking under or as a rain canopy to keep you dry whilst entering and leaving the tent during wet weather.
Vango AirZone® allows you to regulate temperature and the SkyTrack™ II hanging system means you can truly tailor the space to your needs by adding any of the compatible with SkyStorage™ and SunBeam lights.
Included with the Celino 500 - Double action pump, carry bag, pegs, SkyTrack™ & repair kit.
Pitching Time 8 mins
Packsize L70.0 x H32.0 x W36.0cm
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Mesh Door - Increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Lights-out Inner - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions