Vango Longleat Airbeam 800XL - 8 Person Tent
Available on orders over £100
The Longleat Air 800XL is an 8 berth vis-a-vis style inflatable tent perfect for families with older children as you can have complete privacy with separate bedrooms on opposite sides of the tent, whilst still allowing for a generously sized communal area in the centre.
The fully sewn-in groundsheet ensures a comfortable draught and bug free environment. The Longleat is made from Sentinel Active fabric, fully waterproof with a hydrostatic head rating of 3000 and a UPF30 UV protection rating.
Additional features include bedroom pockets for easy storage, lantern hanging, mains cable entry point, loops and Vango's new climate control windows meaning you can regulate the temperature in your tent while enjoying the views outside.
Included with the tent: Double action hand pump, carry peg, full set of pegs and a repair kit.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment.
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Mesh Door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Climate Windows - Enjoy the views while easily managing the temperature inside your tent with our multi-functional windows which; combine mesh, diamond clear windows and privacy curtains
- Lights-out Inner - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- King Pole Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure