Vango Wilderness Junior Sleeping Bag - Hot Coral
Available on orders over £100
Vibrant colours, soft-touch fabrics and simple design combine to create the Vango Wilderness sleeping bag.
This fantastic value bag is ideal for first-time young explorers, Beaver and Cubs, taking their first steps into the world of camping.
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Grab loops - To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving the zip
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces pack size and increases thermal efficiency
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal pocket - provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuff sack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- 210T Microfibre Polyester - A soft to touch microfibre shell fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
|Pack size||36 x 21cm|
|Insulation||60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill|
|Max user height||150cm|
|Season rating||2 Season|