Outdoor Revolution Esprit 360 Pro Inflatable Porch Awning 2018 (Refurbished)
***Manufacturer Reconditioned*** This item has been refurbished and reconditioned by the manufacturer and comes with a 3 month limited warranty. This item may show some signs of wear and tear, replacement tubes and/or poles, repairs to fabrics and will be shipped in a generic box.
Enhanced for 2018; the Outdoor Revolution flagship Esprit awning range has plenty of fantastic new upgrades. Made with an upgraded 800 High-Density weave fabric; this range carries the most luxurious look and traditional-feel of any lightweight awning on the market.
Utilising the ‘Dura-Tech’ single inflation point system, this range of awnings is quite simply the quickest and easiest to inflate. The superb, two-panelled ‘Esprit 360 Pro’ 3.6m caravan-awning provides incredible flexibility, versatility and additional living and storage space to any caravan; perfect for couples, families or smaller groups. All windows and side doors can be zipped open and rolled back to create an open sun canopy or zipped-in.
The Esprit 360 Pro is made using a premium 800 High-Density yarn woven fabric specifically to create the most luxurious, high performing fabric ever; unequalled in its look, feel and technical performance, this fabric has been quality controlled to the highest of standards.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead on the surface and roll off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Canvas Weight: 28.3kg
Total Weight: 32kg
Front Height: 180cm
Rear Height: 235cm
Height Range: 235-250cm
Pack Size: 78 x 44 x 44cm
Awning Piping Length: 4.32m
Draught Skirt Piping Length: 3.63m
- Pro. 800HD Fabric - The Most Hard-Wearing 'Traditional-Feel' Fabric Available.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - A Quick and Easy to Erect Frame.
- NEW Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - For a Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare &Increase Privacy.
- Traditional Draw-Back Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Self-Repairing 'Smart' Mesh.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan/Motorhome.
- Zip-Back Front Doors - For Ease of Access & More Versatility.
- Two Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability.
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.