Outwell Ripple Motor 380SA M - Motorhome Awning
Available on orders over £100
**Ex Demo model, put up once and packed away**
The Ripple Motor 380SA M is a 380cm wide inflatable awning designed for medium sized motorhomes 245 - 265cm in height.
The fabric is made from Outtex HD, a strong and durable 100% polyester easy clean fabric with a PU coating - lightweight, fire retardant and fully waterproof. The windows are coated with a tint to allow for extra privacy and protection against UV rays. During sunny weather, the front and side panels are completely removable so you can convert your awning into a sunshade with ease.
It is pitched via the Integrated Advanced Air System inflatable frame - a single point inflation valve that links with the rest of the frame - allowing for simple & quick inflation. To aid when you are pitching on uneven ground the Ripple Motor features Outwell's Height Adjustment System, these are spacer discs that can be placed inside the base of the airtubes if needed to even out pitching.
The Ripple Motor 380SA comes complete with double action pump, draft skirt, a bag of pegs, 20 mm reflective webbing guylines and a repair kit.
For more information on how to fit this awning to your motorhome please visit our handy guide:
Flysheet: Outtex® HD (100 % polyester oxford) with taped seams
Roof connection length: 315 cm
Attachment height: 245 - 265 cm
Bead thickness: 7 mm / 5 mm
Tubes: Integrated Advanced Air System frame for best performance
Maximum pressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
Pack size: 100 x 48 x 48 cm
Weight: 26.8 kg
- Integrated Advanced Air System inflatable frame
- Foam batten adapts to and seals the gap between awning and vehicle
- Height Adjustment System for levelling your awning on uneven ground
- Pre-angled air tubes for excellent standing height and floor space
- Tough, easy to clean PVC mud walls and mud flaps around the base of each awning
- Four zip-pulls on the awning front wall for flexible opening choices
- Two large side doors with an insect-proof mesh screen backing
- 360° Curtain with seaweed pattern offers flexible privacy options: zipped closed, open part way diagonally or fully rolled away to one side
- Adjustable pegging points
- Organiser pockets
- Large tinted windows flood the inside with sunlight, whilst reducing the sun’s heat and glare, allowing panoramic views & privacy
- 20 mm reflective webbing guylines with adjustable buckles to maintain stability and structural integrity during stormy conditions
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements