Vango Airhub Hexaway II Drive Away Awning 2019 - Tall (NO BOX)
Available on orders over £100
**UNBOXED** This tent is brand new but will not be supplied in the original box.
The Hexaway Tall is the perfect place to spend time with family and friends, the Vango AirHub Hexaway creates the perfect living room style space for your motorhome. The hexagonal design ensures that you are able to use all the space.
With a single inflation point, the AirHub HexAway is fast and easy to inflate and deflate, or you can just roll the connecting tunnel away if your off exploring for the day.
Height: 240 cm
Rail Height Tall: 245-295 cm
Kader Length: 240 cm (approx.)
Material: Sentinel PRO Fabric
Poles: Inflatable Air Beams
Weight: 20.6 kg
Pack Size: 70 x 42 x 43 cm
Pitching Time: 10 minutes
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Single Point Inflation - Quick and easy inflation through one valve
- SkyTrack® System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Alternating Diamond Clear and Mesh Windows - Not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate to increase ventilation
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag