Vango Nitestar 250 Sleeping Bag - Ocean Green
Available on orders over £100
The award-winning Nitestar Alpha 250 3 season sleeping bag has Alpha Insulation which combines excellent warmth properties with much-improved compressibility; it is smaller and lighter than ever before!
Featuring a vibrant Ocean Green and offering a winning combination of performance and quality, the mummy-shaped Nitestar sleeping bag delivers excellent value.
Offering diamond embossed polyester and a double layer of synthetic insulation for extra warmth, the 3 season Nitestar 250 is an ideal choice for Youth Groups such as Scouts and Guides and also by first-time expedition users.
The Nitestar makes more of your adventures!
Total Weight: 1.65kg
Packsize: 29.0 x ø20.0cm
Fill Type: Insulite Alpha
Suggested Usage Min: -2°
Suggested Usage Max: 20°
Ext Chest Width: 85cm
Int Chest Width: 83cm
Max User Height: 190cm
Int Foot Width: 48cm
Int Length: 205cm
Performance: 3 Season
Zip Side: Left
- Polair® Hex Shell - A tough hexagonal ripstop polyester that is strong, highly breathable, and machine washable
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair® polyester
- Alpha Insulation - Lightweight and extra warm, Alpha has a great loft while compressing to a small pack size
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot, reducing pack size and increasing thermal efficiency
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- 3D hood with Drawcord Closure and Shaped Sides - Prevents heat loss from the head whilst the shaped sides provide additional comfort. The convenient drawcord closure provides flexible adjustment
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Zip Guard with Anti-Catch Piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Internal Pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured - In accordance with EN 23537:2016. Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards for peace of mind