Outwell Bear Lake 6É Family Tunnel Tent
Available on orders over £100
A three room tunnel tent, the Bear Lake 6É sleeps six in a 3+3 format in two Universal Inners. Under the deep front canopy, the front door has a double slider for a versatile opening.
The sewn-in groundsheet cuts out draughts, damp and crawling insects whilst mesh doors keep out flying pests and allow more ventilation on sunny days.
Under the deep front canopy, the front door has a double slider for a versatile opening. The sewn-in groundsheet cuts out draughts, damp and crawling insects whilst mesh doors keep out flying pests and allow more ventilation on sunny days.
Type of tent: Three room tunnel tent.
Sleeps people: 6.
Hydrostatic Head: 6000 mm.
Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 HD (300D 104T 100% polyester) with taped seams.
Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester.
Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room.
Poles: Steel poles 19/22 mm, 2 upright steel poles.
Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head.
Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one.
Pack size flysheet: 20 x 74 cm.
Pack size poles: 44 x 98 cm.
Weight flysheet: 34.1 kg.
Weight poles: 20.1 kg
- Fully waterproof Outtex® 6000 HD embossed flysheet fabric has a 6000mm hydrostatic head.
- Trolley bag for secure storage and transport.
- Sturdy steel poles for stability and strength maximising internal space.
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area and Cable Entry points.
- Night Sky Ceilings and Thermo-reflective coating extend sleeping comfort for campers of all ages.
- Huge front canopy over flat front with double slider door.
- Outwell Rear Ventilation System for adjustable weatherproof fresh air flow plus weatherproof vents along each tent side.
- Outwell Wave-Shaped Hanging Point System ensures the bedrooms hang securely without strain on the fabric.
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability.
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, blocking sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors.