Robens Kestrel 2 Berth Dome Tent
Available on orders over £100
The two-person Kestrel is a two-porch/door dome tent that pitches outer first or as one. An apex cross pole extends headroom into the porch areas and pre-angled main alloy poles increase useable height and width of the rectangular inner at the head and shoulders.
Double rope pegging points add easy positive adjustment. The top hood that protects the underlying mesh vent is permanently attached at one point to prevent loss and secured by hooks and elasticated cord for easy pitching.
Sleeps people: 2
Hydrostatic Head: 5000 mm
Flysheet: HydroTex 5000, 75D Polyester Taffeta 185T, 150D Oxford polyester
Inner tent: 68D polyester 185T, 100% polyester, breathable
Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 living room
Poles: Alloy #7001, T6, 8.5/11 mm, anodised
Floor: 75D polyester Taffeta 185T PU coated, 100% polyester
Groundsheet: Sewn-in groundsheet, polyethene 10,000 mm
Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
Pack size: 55 x 19 cm
Weight: 3.4 kg
- Alloy poles Light, strong, reliable and durable.
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Reinforced triangular guying points spread the load taken by the flysheet in strong winds.
- Guyline retainers hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Storm Guard - Adds extra stability to cope with extreme weather by simply yet ingeniously connecting flysheet, pole and guylines with a flexible fabric loop that spreads the load-strain of severe wind gusts over the whole structure with no weak points of stress.
- Easy–to–use hooks for fast, easy and secure attachment to poles whilst spreading the load on the flysheet stitching. These are sturdy and convenient.
- Storage pockets for inner doors mean they can be stashed away neatly to open up the space and avoid accidental damage.