Vango Atlas Junior Sleeping Bag - Bondi Blue
Available on orders over £100
The Atlas Bag is amazing quality and value for money. Perfect for festival-goers and those taking their first step into the world of camping, this mummy-shaped bag boasts a cosy 8.5 TOG rating for a comfortable night's sleep.
Now with stylish reflective prints and reverse zippers; stylish yet functional.
|Pack Size||37 x 21cm|
|Insulation||30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill|
|Ext Chest Width||66cm|
|Internal Foot Width||43cm|
|Max User Height||145cm|
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- 2-Way Zip - Can be opened from the top or bottom for versatile ventilation
- Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Junior Size - Slightly smaller than our standard size, to keep kids warmer while saving on space and weight
- Shaped hood with elasticated opening - Reduces heat loss from the head. No drawcord closure on Junior models for safety
- Scout Recommend - Used by The Scout Association