Coleman Kraz X1 Backpacking Tent
Available on orders over £100
Designed for lightweight solo camping, this tent is perfect for a variety of outdoor activities from cycle camping to trekking thanks to its compact pack size and super light weight.
Quick to erect after the exertions of an energetic day, the simple two-pole tunnel structure with pre-bent aluminium poles will stand up to extreme conditions and will also have you sheltered in minutes, should the weather conditions deteriorate rapidly.
Aluminium poles are resilient and strong to ensure a stable structure but are also incredibly lightweight for fast paced adventure.
High quality components and materials ensure that this tent is weather resistant, even in the harshest conditions and include an abrasion–resistant nylon groundsheet that is durable and rugged, in addition to a polyester ripstop flysheet, which is tear-resistant thanks to the ripstop weave, designed to stop a rip before it destroys the tent.
Berth: 1 person tent
Headroom: 95 cm
Flysheet fabric: Polyester ripstop, 4 000 mm PU coated, taped seams, UV Pro.
Inner tent fabric: Polyester breathable and no-see-um mesh
Groundsheet: Nylon, PU coated 5 000 mm, taped
Poles: Aluminium 7001-T6
Carry bag size: 44 x 15 cm
Weight: 1.65 kg
Pitching: Inner first
- Compact carry bag, 2 way compression
- Reflective guyropes
- Carry bag type: 2 way compression with V-shape
- Wedged tent structure provides streamlined stability in high winds and is easy to pitch.
- Polyester ripstop flysheet resists tears.
- UV Pro coating on the flysheet increases fabric longevity.
- Nylon groundsheet – lightweight and has a good abrasion resistance.
- A practical zip-off groundsheet in the porch area reduces weight when necessary and if dirty can be packed away separately and easily cleaned.
- Breathable polyester and no-see-um mesh inner, lightweight and bug-resistant.
- Aluminium 7001-T6 poles for lightweight strength.
- The pole sections are short, allowing them to be packed easily into a rucksack.
- Buckle adjusters allow you to effortlessly tension the tent.
- The Kraz features the Variflo system which allows cold air to enter the tent at the bottom and leave through the top.
- Side storage area provides room for a backpack and boots.
- Reflective trim and reflective thread through the guy-lines ensure the tent is clearly visible at night.
- Optimally place guy-lines ensure stability in high winds.
- Inner first pitching.
- Internal pockets for valuables and small items.
- Carrybag with compression straps to minimise the pack size and a V-shaped opening for easy packing.