Kampa AIR Pro 260 Inflatable Caravan Porch Awning 2019
Available on orders over £100
This updated Series 5 version brings even more features and makes sure that the Rally AIR Pro remains market leading.
Interchangeable zip-out side panels allow the fitting of an annexe or conservatory and the reversal of the side doors – from the back of the awning to the front. The Rally AIR 260 features a Dual-Pitch roof system and a large mesh window panel in the right-hand side panel. All the Rally AIR Pros can now be fitted with optional front mesh panels, giving loads of ventilation whilst keeping the bugs out.
The awning utilises Weathershield™ Pro fabric, an iconic fabric that is extensively throughout Kampa's range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and durability, whilst remaining light enough for easy setup and handling.
Another innovation from Kampa is the Dual-Pitch Roof System. Awnings with Kampa's Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and usable than any other inflatable awning on the market.
On top of all this Kampa awnings come 'Limpet™ Ready', ready to accept the Kampa Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
Available in sizes: 200, 260, 330 & 390cm
Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235-250 cm
Materials: Double Coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
Poles: None! AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles
Weight: 18.5 kg
Pack Size: 95 x 35 x 35 cm
*Double Action Pump Included*
- Double coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW - Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams hot-air taped
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- NEW - Large flyscreen in right-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt - included
- Zip-out side panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ - ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready - The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with a high volume Downdraught pump