Kampa Ace Pro 400 Caravan Porch Awning 2020
Available on orders over £100
At the forefront of conventional design, the Ace showcases all that’s best in lightweight awning design and function.
The Ace, like all Rally awnings, is easy to set up - it is no more difficult than our smaller models. The awning is 400 cm wide and a very generous 300 cm deep - big enough for an extended holiday and an ideal replacement for a full awning.
Skylights in the roof and large panoramic windows provide a substantial view. Blinds have been replaced with curtains to create a more classic look that you may find with a traditional full awning.
Each of the five panels can be unzipped and removed entirely to not only allow for added ventilation but also decrease the weight of the main body of the awning for threading through the caravan awning rail, making the overall set-up experience easier. An optional annexe can be zipped into either or both sides of the awning to suit preference.
Additional ventilation has been added to the apex of the awning to help with condensation and an optional roof liner can be fitted that further helps deal with this by creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer when it is cooler and cooler when it is warmer.
Design features include the use of an aluminium pole set to make the awning lighter whilst not sacrificing strength and stability, and the extra high-quality 300D Weathershield® material with hot-air taped seams to maximise weatherproofing.
- Depth: 300 cm
- Width: 400 cm
- Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235 - 250 cm
- Weight: 24.6kg
- Double coated 300D Weathershield® Oxford Polyester F/R UV protected
- Taped seams
- Crystal clear windows
- No-see-um mesh
- Aluminium pre-shaped roof poles
- Aluminium adjustable front legs
- Aluminium pre-shaped adjustable spreader barsFeatures
- 'Feel the difference' high quality extra heavy duty 300D Weathershield® material
- Awning front upright poles can be adjusted for uneven ground
- Aluminium frame
- Crystal clear windows with curtains
- Skylights in roof
- No-see-um mesh flyscreen - keeps out even the smallest bugs
- Zip out front panels
- Ventilation in eaves
- 150D Weathershield® mud flap with eyelets
- Sealing bumper pads
- Draught skirt
- AccessoryTrack® Fitted