Outdoor Revolution Airedale 5S Inflatable Tent
Available on orders over £100
Having received the critically acclaimed Best Compact Family Tent award from Camping Magazine in 2019; the lightweight five berth Airedale 5.0S inflatable small family tunnel tent was always destined to become a firm family favourite in the new season and remains a key model in the Airedale range, especially designed to cater for mid-sized camping groups seeking a base for memorable family camping adventures, or for festival usage.
This family tent is the quintessential design for smaller families or couples craving a wealth of space, features, flexibility and protection against the elements; without a dramatic increase in pack size, weight or price.
Breathability is of key consideration in all of our family tents, which is why we have introduced mesh ventilation fly screen points/panels, helping to consistently maintain a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through flow of air.
The versatile front door panel allows numerous configurations, including being zipped and tied back to a left, right, or central position, or alternatively being held upright, using our optional canopy poles, to create a small front porch area.
The product comes complete with pump, pegs, inner tent and a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet.
Total weight: 28.25kg
Bedroom size: 230 x 300cm
- WINNER of 'BEST COMPACT FAMILY TENT' Award from Camping Magazine!
- 180HDE Fabric - A Lightweight Material With the Water Resistance & Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics.
- 4,000mm Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout
- Four Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame, Ensuring Rapid & Effortless Inflation.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation By Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening.
- Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows & Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel
- Sewn-In Groundsheet
- Darkened 'Twilight' Five Berth Inner Tent & Divider - A Breathable Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Comfortably Sleep Up to Five Adults, Which Can Be Split Into a Three Berth & Two Berth Bedroom, Using the Internal Divider.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - 230cm Deep Bedrooms Designed to Accommodate Large Air Beds.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Convenient Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent; Perfect for Storing Valuables, Books or Footwear.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A More Comfortable Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Zip-Back Front Door - Front Door Panel Can be Upheld Using Optional Canopy Poles (available separately), to Create an Small Porch Area, with Protection Against the Elements.
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook-Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Which is Designed To Power Any Electrical Appliances Within the Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent Using Our Optional LED Lighting Systems On Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.