The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market. The pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air over 6PSI, typically caused by overinflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance for peace of mind in years to come.
Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7 Inflatable Tunnel Tent 2019 & New Free Carpet (Reconditioned)
Available on orders over £100
***Manufacturer Reconditioned*** This item has been refurbished and reconditioned by the manufacturer and comes with a 3 month limited warranty. This item may show some signs of wear and tear, replacement tubes and/or poles, repairs to fabrics and may be shipped in a generic box.
BRAND NEW CARPET worth £89.99 included for FREE!
The Airedale 7.0 inflatable family tunnel tent returns and is crammed with an abundance of new upgrades including a darkened twilight inner tent fabric, enlarged bedrooms, an internal PVC storm cover, extra mesh ventilation fly screen panels, as well as the option to purchase an air framed front extension canopy.
This model is perfect for larger camping groups or families seeking a spacious interior and flexible living/sleeping options, allocating its usable space between a sealable front porch, enormous living area, a dark-roofed six-person sleeping area and side utility annexe.
An optional two berth inner tent can also be purchased with the Airedale 7.0, increasing the sleeping capacity to eight; perfect for sleeping any unexpected overnight guests.
The inner tent can be clipped in to provide a luxurious sleeping area, suitable for accommodating three double air beds; this includes zipped dividers to give you the choice of segmenting the sleeping area into three separate two-person bedrooms.
The end bedroom can be zipped off completely to create further living space, should you wish to. These bedrooms have been enlarged, at 240cm deep, to cater for larger air mattresses, and is produced from twilight fabric to reduce exterior light and help you attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep.
The Airedale 7.0 includes steel ground pegs, storm straps, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual, cable entry point, two berth inner tent attachment points and an inclusive carry bag.
Optional extras available for the Airedale 7 includes: made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, a cut to size waterproof roof liner, a co-ordinating windbreak, or a zip-on front extension canopy.
|Pack Size||80cm x 54cm x 54cm|
|Bedroom Size||240cm (L) x 420cm (W)|
- 180HDE Hex Printed Fabric - A Lightweight Material, with the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Five Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening or To Block Light on Brighter Days.
- Integrated Utility Annexe - A Handy Storage Compartment on the Left Hand Side, Which is Perfect for Camping Furniture or Portable Toilets.
- Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve RH Side Eyebrow Canopy - Creating a Mini Canopy / Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements. Ideal for Tying Shoelaces.
- Windowed Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Front Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window,
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults, Which Which Can Be Separated Into Three Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Inclusive Dividers, Each of Which Can Comfortably House a Double Air Bed.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - Ergonomic 235cm Deep Bedrooms to Accommodate Larger Air Beds.
- Zip-Off End Bedroom - The End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Create Additional Living/Storage Space, Should You Desire To.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent, for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Groundsheet for Canopy Area - Separate Groundsheet for Additional Protection Against Water, Insects and Hard Ground.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Compatible with our NEW Airedale 7.0 E-Canopy.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Ground Pegs & Carry Bag.
- Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your tent to provide additional protection.