Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Mid - Inflatable Drive Away Awning
Available on orders over £100
Experience minimal hassle and a super-quick pitch time with Outdoor Revolution’s excellent value & lightweight Cayman Air.
The Cayman Air Mid Height has the ability to attach a zip-on bedroom annexe to the rear of the awning meaning the living space is unaffected. Experience less hassle and more speed when pitching the superb value, lightweight Cayman Air single point inflation family drive away awning!
Suitable for campervans and conversions, between 220 - 255cm high such as the Ford Transit, Fiat Ducato, Mercedes Sprinter. This awning may also be suitable for raised, Swamper style T5 and T6 Transporters (please measure height from floor to roof rail).
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
Large PVC windows permit an excellent vista of the outside world, from the luxury and convenience of your awning, helping to really encapsulate the surrounding landscape. All windows feature integral toggle-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning, and a mesh ventilation fly screen panel on the side door will help to keep insects at bay, whilst retaining a pleasant flow of air.
Incorporates Phoenix Mesh; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material that has the incorporated ability to repair any snag damage caused by usage over time. Simply by gently manipulating and moving the mesh around the damaged area will return the mesh to its original form.
Optional accessories also available for this product are; footprint groundsheet, zip on bedroom annexe, dura-tread carpet and 2 berth inner tent.
This tent is supplied with; Double action pump, peg set, sewn in groundsheet, repair kit and carry bag.
Total weight: 16.38kg
Height range: 220-255cm
Awning piping length: 250cm
Cowl depth: 80cm
Fabric: 150 HDE Lightweight All-Weather
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Pack size: 82 x 47 x 35cm
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3000mm
- Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
- Zip back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
- Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag