Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air XL Inflatable Drive Away Awning (2020)
Available on orders over £100
Experience less hassle and more speed when pitching Outdoor Revolution’s excellent value lightweight Cayman Air single point inflation small family drive away awning.
Outdoor Revolution have implemented a series of performance upgrades on the latest 2020 model, including a front eyebrow canopy area, further breathable mesh fly screen panels, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters and double-sided tunnel entry, adding to the already fantastic functionality, breathability and value for money offered by this product, making the inflatable weekender a sound choice amongst smaller touring families looking to meet a budget.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the Dura-Tech Air-Frame has Outdoor Revolution's exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
This awning is supplied with; Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
Total weight: 16.7kg
Height range: 240-290cm
Awning piping length: 2.18m
Cowl depth: 80cm
Pack size: 80 x 46 x 32cm
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame - Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe Providing Effortless Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy - A Small Front Canopy/Porch Extension with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panels - Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains - Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingresson to the Interior & Add Convenience When Pitching.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.