Outdoor Revolution Cayman Classic MK2 (F/G) Low/Mid Driveaway Awning
Available on orders over £100
The best selling Cayman Classic pole and sleeve drive-away awning remains one of the most famed campervan and motorhome awnings. The latest version, the Cayman Classic MK2, has a smaller footprint and is lighter and more compact than its big brother the Cayman F/G yet boasts many of the same features. With just 2 fibreglass poles used to create the main body of the awning it is quick and easy to pitch, and structurally very stable.
There are large access doors on the front and side of the awning as well as an entry door in the cowl to allow access to the vehicle with the need to come through the awning.
The Cayman Classic MK2 (F/G) offers unrivalled value for money, comes with a ‘fold-flat’ sewn-in groundsheet for easy access as well as lots of ventilation with plenty of mesh fly screen panels. This is the awning of choice for smaller touring families, couples or independent adventurers, who crave more usable space alongside their van, to meet a budget.
Suitable for low to mid campervans and conversions, between 180 - 240cm high, for example the Volkswagen Transporter range, Citroën Dispatch, Ford Transit Custom, Mercedes-Benz Vito, Fiat Ducatto, Dodge ProMaster and Toyota Proace.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
It has a sizeable internal living space, easy to erect fibreglass pole frame, wealth of features, unrivalled value for money and the ability to sleep up to two overnight guests using an optional two berth inner tent (available separately) makes this the awning of choice for smaller touring families, couples or independent adventurers, who crave more usable space alongside their van, to meet a budget.
The drive away comes complete with; pegs, reflective guylines, carry bag, repair kit, sewn in groundsheet and Lumi-Link lighting attachment points.
Net Weight: 10.65kg
Height Range: 180cm - 240cm
Cowl Depth: 80cm
Fabric: 120 HDE Lightweight All-Weather
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Awning Rail Length: 190cm
Pack Size: 72 x 32 x 31cm.
Frame: Fibreglass Pole
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
- Zip around front door with canopy configuration, zip back side door
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Right hand rear zip back cowl access door to vehicle rear
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes peg set and carry bag