Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo Air Low Drive Away Awning
Available on orders over £100
The Cayman Air Combo Low is the ultimate versatile drive away awning and can be used on both Left and Right hand drive vans thanks to the twin entrances. Its unique design offers mirrored access from both front and back of the awning giving complete flexibility to suit individual needs. This awning is also supplied with pre attached twin keder offering both 4mm and 6mm attachment options.
To further enhance the versatility of this awning an optional Porch Door (available separately) can be added to the front and/or back to give a fully enclosed usable space outside the main living area. The Cayman Combo Air comes with a wealth of features including a ‘fold-flat’ sewn-in groundsheet allowing trip free and wheelchair friendly access, mesh fly screen panels on all doors, and an option to add a 2-berth inner tent (available separately). Look no further than the Cayman Combo Air for style and versatility at a great price.
Suitable for campervans and conversions, between 180 - 210cm high, for example the Volkswagen Transporter range, Citroën Dispatch, Ford Transit Custom, Mercedes-Benz Vito.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
The Oxygen Air Frame is the quickest, easiest, and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of the stunning design. Inflation is rapid through the famed Dynamic Speed Valve (DSV) using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whilst deflation is just the push of a button. This valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance.
This awning comes with; storage carry bag, double action hand pump, pegs, guylines and user manual.
Optional accessories available for this awning are; footprint groundsheet, carpet,electric inflation pump, drive away kit to attach to vehicle.
Total Weight: 18.2kg
Height Range: 180cm - 210cm
Cowl depth: 80cm
Fabric: 120 HDE Lightweight All-Weather
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Awning Rail Length: 260cm
Pack Size: 80 x 47 x 38cm
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Oxygen Air Frame system with 2 tubes
- Twin ended design with zip back doors to both sides
- Integral twin ended eyebrow canopies with fibreglass poles
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
- Main living area ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system