Outdoor Revolution Cayman (F/G) High Drive Away Awning - Open Box
Available on orders over £100
***Pitched Once - This item has been pitched once to inspect under consumer contracts regulations. It was found to have no faults when inspected upon return. This item may show some cosmetic marks or signs of wear and tear and may be shipped in a generic box***
Experience the convenience and versatility of the Cayman F/G pole and sleeve drive-away awning, a popular choice for small families and weekend adventurers. The lightweight structure, crafted with two fibreglass poles, ensures easy pitching and stability.
The awning's unique design features large roll-back doors, providing access from all sides and the option to add a Bedroom Annex for additional sleeping space without compromising the main living area.
The Cayman F/G awning includes a fold-flat sewn-in groundsheet, offering ample ventilation through mesh fly screen panels. Made from 120HDE high-density all-weather fabric, the awning is designed to withstand the elements with a hydrostatic head of 3,000mm. The crystal-clear PVC windows offer visibility while the toggle-in privacy blinds ensure a sense of seclusion when needed.
With colour-coded guylines, adjustable webbing pegging system, and included peg set and carry bag, the Cayman F/G drive-away awning is the ideal companion for smaller touring families, couples, and independent travellers looking to maximise space and enhance their outdoor experience on a budget.
Ideal for campervans and conversions with heights ranging from 255 to 305cm, such as the Ford Transit, Iveco Daily, and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. This awning may also be compatible with Box Campervans like the Luton and VW Crafter Box-Van, subject to van heights and modifications.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
Net Weight: 13.52kg
Height Range: 255cm - 305cm
Cowl Depth: 80cm
Fabric: 120 HDE Lightweight All-Weather
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Awning Rail Length: 260cm.
Pack Size: 72 x 33 x 31cm.
Frame: Fibreglass Pole
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
- Zip-back front & side door with phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip-out rear door to take an optional Cayman Annexe
- Integral vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip-back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro-down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes peg set & carry bag