Outdoor Revolution Elan 280 Inflatable Porch Awning 2019 (Reconditioned)
Available on orders over £100
***Manufacturer Reconditioned*** This item has been refurbished and reconditioned by the manufacturer and comes with a 3 month limited warranty. This item may show some signs of wear and tear, replacement tubes and/or poles, repairs to fabrics and will be shipped in a generic box.
**Image with canopy is an optional extra, please see bundle deal options for price**
Outdoor Revolution’s single inflation point Elan 280 traditional feel small family air framed drive away awning is an incredibly VERSATILE and LIGHTWEIGHT porch awning, providing that desirable additional living, storage, or sleeping space alongside your caravan.
The Elan 280's compact size makes it perfect for couples on impromptu weekend caravanning trips, whilst a single point inflation system ensures effortlessly simple setup time.
This product comes complete with a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, numerous storm straps, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems.
An optional co-ordinating zip on front canopy, a breathable awning carpet, suspendable linear mesh storage pockets, rear pad poles, and a two person sleeping inner tent are also available for purchase to complement our Elan range.
The optional complementary Elan Canopy can be purchased with this product, providing a stylish shelter for the front of the awning.
Height Range: 235 - 250cm
Pack Size: 76cm x 32cm x 35cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- 600HD Fabric - Traditional Feeling High Density All Weather Premium Fabric Weave.
- Single Point Inflation Tube - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Door - Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway or Fully In.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.