Outdoor Revolution Esprit 360 Pro S Inflatable Porch Awning 2019
Available on orders over £100
The Esprit 360 PRO S caravan porch awning is suited to the caravanner who requires high-quality materials, ease of pitching, lots of natural light and space.
The Esprit is made from an all-weather fade-resistant Pro 800HD fabric, completely waterproof at 6000mm Hydrostatic Head. This fabric has a reassuringly traditional look and texture normally found only on traditional canvas caravan awnings - but without the extra bulk and weight.
This intricate polyester fibre weave is utilised to produce the highest performing awning possible, unrivalled in its water resistance, fade resistance, durability and technical performance. The Pro 800HD Fabric and stitching is covered under a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects.
The frame is a Dura-Tech single point inflation tube with Dynamic Speed Valves, ensuring that the awning is simple and quick to pitch. The frame also features Outdoor Revolution's patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - a Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Excess Air Above 6PSI. So confident in the design of the tubes Outdoor Revolution covers all of their air-frames with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
This awning boasts panoramic tinted anti-glare windows, allowing not only uninterrupted views and natural light, but also protection against harmful UV rays. The windows can be closed off for extra privacy with the traditional sliding curtains and you can also fully zip out the door panels on hot days when you only need a roof shade and lots of fresh air.
The side doors both feature Pheonix Mesh panels - perfect for creating extra airflow whilst still keeping insects out, the Pheonix Mesh is an assisted healing ‘smart’ material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
Included with the Esprit 360 Pro s is a polyester draft skirt, dual action hand pump, tensioning straps, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, repair kit left/right-hand ventilation and Velcro attachment points for their ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ awning lighting systems
Optional extras available to purchase with the ‘Esprit’ range includes a conservatory style annexe, a clip-in two-person inner tent, breathable groundsheet, waterproof roof liner and rear pad poles.
Total Weight: 29.8kg
Front Height: 180cm
Rear Height: 235cm
Height Range: 235-250cm
Pack Size: 82 x 53 x 43cm
Awning Piping Length: 4.38m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Pro 800HD Fabric - Traditional Feel, Fade Resistant, All-Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - A Quick and Easy to Erect Frame.
- Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - For a Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Zip-Back Front Doors - For Ease of Access & More Versatility.
- Two Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.