Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 Drive Away Awning - Lowline 180 - 220cm
Available on orders over £100
The best-selling premium fast pitch Movelite T2 lightweight drive away air awning for families, couples, or individuals, who crave flexible living, sleeping, or storage space in addition to their van.
A redesigned roof structure features a shallow gothic arch to grant additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is combined with sleek panel styling and light coloured tube covers for the classic, definitive aesthetic that we all know and love.
An abundance of NEW features have also been implemented, including a deeper tapered connecting cowl for increased vehicle accessibility, waterproof zips in either cowl door, as well as further ventilation in the interconnecting zip back interior cowl door.
An optional coordinating canopy can also be zipped onto the front of this awning to grant superior protection from the elements.
There are an array of complementary optional extras available to purchase with this model, including coordinating zip-on canopy, additional mesh door panels, a luxurious made to measure carpet and two berth inner tent.
This awning comes complete with; reflective guylines, pegs, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point and attachment points for the ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems.
Suitable For Vehicles with rails 180cm - 220cm In Height
Total Weight: 19.2kg
Pack Size: 82 x 47 x 39cm
Height Range: 180cm - 220cm
Awning Rail Length: 250cm
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Airbeam Frame to Ensure Fast Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Side Door Eyebrow Canopy - A Small Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve Framed Porch Area Granting Additional Shelter from the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.