Outdoor Revolution Outhouse Handi XL Drive Away Awning
Available on orders over £100
The best-selling lightweight Outhouse Handi XL pole and sleeve drive away awning delivers a convenient multi-purpose utility tent, which is designed to fix alongside your campervan, but also employs freestanding capabilities.
The front door can be held upright using optional canopy poles (available separately), creating a stylish front canopy area, adding to the functionality of the awning.
This accessory perfectly complements any motorhoming setup, providing an indispensable extension of usable space; perfect for use as a dining, cooking, relaxing, storage, pets, shelter, toilet or shower area.
We have implemented crystal clear PVC windows and a number of mesh ventilation points, in order to maintain a light and airy interior, whilst exterior zip-down storm covers and a separate PE groundsheet grant further protection against the elements, during adverse weather conditions.
High visibility guylines, steel ground pegs, a mains cable access point, a repair kit and an inclusive carry bag are also included with this model.
Pack size: 64 x 20 x 20cm
Rear Cowl Height Range: 180cm - 240cm
Awning Piping Length: 2.1m
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Hex Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Water Resistant; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Two Telescopic Fibreglass Poles Ensuring Longevity & Ease of Erection.
- PVC Window Panels - Granting a Crystal Clear Vista of the Surrounding Landscape.
- Separate Peg Down Polyester Groundsheet - Optional Groundsheet Helping to Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior.
- Roof Ventilation - Ample Mesh Ventilation Points to Optimise Airflow, Featuring a Velcro Down Storm Cover.
- Zip-Up Front Door - Converts Into a Canopy Using Our Optional Canopy Poles.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - For Attachment to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Left/Right Hand Side Mesh Vents - Mesh Ventilation Points to Optimise Airflow, Featuring Exterior Zip Down Storm Covers.
- Reflective Guylines - High Visibility Guylines Reduce the Risk of Tripping and Make Your Pitch Easier to Find.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Fully Taped Waterproof Seams Throughout.