Outdoor Revolution Turismo Air Drive Away Awning - Tall
Available on orders over £100
The Turismo Air inflatable drive away awning XL delivers unrivalled value for money for touring families, couples, or individuals, who are looking to extend usable living, storage or sleeping space alongside their vehicle, without breaking the bank.
This XL model is available allowing it to fit campervans or motorhomes, with a rail height between 240cm to 290cm.
Breathability is of key consideration when searching for a replacement awning, which is why Outdoor Revolution has situated additional mesh ventilation points above the upper internal cowl door.
The versatile solid front door panel permits a range of configurations, including being zipped completely back, halfway, or fully in.
The Turismo Air comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm strap attachment points, two berth inner tent attachment loops, luminous guylines, a dual-action hand pump, a clip in groundsheet, a repair kit, a mains cable access point, an inclusive carry bag and attachment points for our exclusive LED lighting systems.
An optional made to measure stone protection footprint, luxurious camping carpet and a clip in two berth sleeping inner tent are also available for purchase with this model.
Total weight - 10.5kg
Width - 310cm
Depth - 250cm
Height range - 240 - 290cm
Keder length - 2.7m
Pack size - 76 x 32 x 26cm
Cowl Depth - 90cm
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame - Fast Pitch Multiple Inflation Point Aiframe, Where Both Tube Can Be Inflated WIthin Seconds.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Toggle In Curtains - Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Zip-Up Canopy Style Side Door (Poles Sold Separately) - Enabling the Option of Creating a Small Porch/Canopy Area, Sheltered from the Elements.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - For Easy Access to Your Vehicle, Without Disturbing Any Sleeping Guests.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points - To Cater for Our Fantastic Awning Lighting Systems.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Zip-Back Front Door.
- Left Hand Side Fully Zip-Back Door.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Complete With Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.