Outwell Holidaymaker 500 Inflatable Tent (UNBOXED)
Available on orders over £100
**UNBOXED** This tent is brand new and in an excellent and clean condition. Will be posted in a generic cardboard box.
Easily pitched, this inflatable tent offers a versatile design, with a three-zone layout: Sleeping up to 5 people in 2 bedrooms.
A sewn-in groundsheet covers the sleeping and central living area, to keep out unwanted draughts and insects. Extending from this is a front porch area with its own detachable bathtub style groundsheet; making an ideal 'wet-room' for storing wet and muddy footwear, or even a bike or two.
With 3 different outer doors, you have a choice of entry ways and a bigger control over airflow through the tent. All main doors have a mesh layer to allow for this airflow whilst keeping out unwanted flying insects.
Two doors sit either side of the central living area, whilst a connecting door into the front porch allows access through to the front entrance; perfect for use in wet weather to keep your living section clean and dry.
Large tinted windows cover the majority of the living and porch side panels, giving a great outside view, with every window having a toggle-up curtain for privacy when wanted.
This tent gives great space for an extended family camping trip, allowing for all the comforts of a home-from-home.
Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
Pole construction: Inflatable (Rigid Air System)
Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
Maximum pressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
Floor: Double-coated waterproof 100% polyethylene
Pack size: 45 x 77 cm
Weight: 26.2 kg
- Three interior zones for practical tent living for a large family - wet room, dry room and inners
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Supplied in a durable carry bag for storage and transport
- Detachable bathtub groundsheet in the porch with mud flaps to avoid tent fabric staining
- Rigid Air System of separate, pre-shaped inflatable air tubes for ample headroom and easy access external
- valves for inflation with one-way pump supplied
- Bedrooms with flexible access and internal space plus Cable Entry points to inners
- The Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Cable Entry points allow safe mains supply access
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Dark roof panel and sides reduce light penetration to improve sleep quality
- Full mesh doors – side and living room front – for air flow and protection from insects
- Flat entry and exit points making the tent pushchair and wheelchair friendly