Outwell Montana 6PE - 6 Berth Tunnel Tent
Available on orders over £100
Sleeping six people in two Ambassador Bedrooms, the classic Montana 6PE tent design is packed with innovation and offers a large living space for relaxing.
Features Outwell's latest features including premier bedrooms with dark inners and Quick & Quiet inner doors.
The Quick & Quiet inner doors work by using magnets, replacing traditional zips that allows you to move silently in a out of the bedroom and living areas with ease.
The Premier bedrooms allow for extra space with at least 70cm space for each berth, perfect for larger queen size airbeds and campbeds. The inners also feature a darkened lining and dark curtains over the vents to allow you to sleep during early evenings and to prevent waking too early at sunrise.
The Montana 6PE uses Outwell's OWS System, rated to force 10, the wind stabilizer System uses a strong hook and loop fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather.
The steel poles of the Outwell Power Stability System deliver stability, full headroom and steep walls to maximise internal space.
With the Outwell HookTrack System, Easy Pegging System, Cable Entry, zip-up curtains and Rear Ventilation System, home from home comfort and convenience is assured.
Supplied with: Full set of pegs, oversized carry bag and a repair kit.
Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Pro, 100% polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 6000 mm
Pole construction: Steel
Poles: Steel poles 19 mm
Inner tent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
Groundsheet: Sewn-in Ground System
Floor: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
Pack size flysheet: 75 x 40 x 40 cm
Pack size poles: 75 x 26 x 15 cm
Weight poles: 17.9 kg
Weight flysheet: 24.3 kg
- Vertical front wall with canopy, combining outdoor life with maximum indoor living space and still with practical side awning
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Two additional side doors for flexible access
- Large tinted windows with zip-up curtains for privacy
- Storm straps for enhanced stability
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Tent supplied in two bags for easier handling and weight distribution