Outwell Rock Lake 3ATC Polycotton Tent (2019)
Available on orders over £100
Ideal for touring, the sleek profile Polycotton Rock Lake 3ATC sleeps three in a smart two-room design comprising of a Premier Inner bedroom with ample ventilation and a good size living area with front porch shelter.
Pre-shaped, Gothic-style air tubes ensure reliable stability plus ample headroom with steeper sides maximising internal living space.
A deep canopy over the Outwell Easy Access Front Door system offers shelter from downpours.
Fabric is the Outtex Airtech a quality polycotton treated with water repellent finish to help rain bead and roll off. During rain its dense weave and swelling of natural fibres creates a high resistance to water entry yet allows water vapour to escape, eliminating condensation whilst controlling the internal temperature.
Flysheet: Outtex® Airtech, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
Pole construction: Inflatable / Steel
Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
Maximum pressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
Poles: Steel poles 22mm
Inner tent: Breathable polyester 100%
Groundsheet: Sewn-in Ground System
Pack size: 74 x 47 x 47 cm
Item number: 110921
- Breathable TC flysheet fabric regulates internal climate for all-weather comfort
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Premier Bedrooms feature versatile 360 degree Access System and Nightsky ceiling
- Compact layout provides spacious living for two
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Easy access system has fold-flat groundsheet at the door to prevent tripping
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility