Outdoor Revolution Porchlite 260 AIR Inflatable Caravan Porch Awning
Available on orders over £100
The Porchlite 260 AIR inflatable porch awning is part of Outdoor Revolution's bestselling range of lightweight small family porch awnings, specifically designed to be easy to pitch and lightweight.
The excellent value premium Porchlite 260 AIR inflatable porch awning is the most popular size option, especially amongst mid-sized families desiring usable utility space alongside their touring arrangement.
Produced from an ultra-lightweight contemporary 250HDE High Density Fabric, which has been intricately woven to deliver especially lightweight and compact products, which pack away neatly into their inclusive carry bag.
Designed with upper entry level features to appeal to caravanners craving practicality, reliability, simplicity, stylishness and ease of erection, to meet a budget; this is the perfect no-fuss touring solution for short weekends away that no caravan should be without!
This awning comes with: Dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, a repair kit, coordinated grey guylines and attachment points to accommodate our Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit LED lighting system.
Fits - Suitable for caravans and motorhome between the height of 235 - 250cm. It is also recommended that you measure the distance between the door and window(s) to ensure that you get the correct width awning for your vehicle.
For more information on how to choose the correct awning for your caravan click here
Height Range: 235 - 250cm
Pack Size: 79 x 41 x 35cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- 100HDE Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric, Which Has Been Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into the Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - An Exceptionally Waterproof Canvas; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface & Roll Off.
- Single Point Inflation Oxygen Air Frame Tube - A Single Ultra-Sturdy Oxygen Air Frame Tube Allowing Swift & Effortless Pitching Through One Inflation Point.
- Boston Valve - One of the Fastest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valves on the Market.
- Steel Roof Support Pole - Steel Tensioning Pole to Slot Into an Internal Front Roof Pocket & Inclusive Bracket Pad for Maximum Stability.
- Crystal Clear PVC Windows - Expansive PVC Window Panels, Granting an Excellent Vista of the Outside World, From the Comfort of Your Caravan Awning
- Zip-In & Toggle-In Curtains - Zip-Up or Toggle-In Privacy Blinds on Every Window.
- Phoenix Mesh - Mesh Ventilation Flyscreen Panel on one Side Door, Produced from an Assisted Healing 'Smart' Material, Which Self Repairs Any 'Snag' Damage.
- Zip-Back Side Doors - Side Access Doors for Improved Accessibility to Your Caravan & Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt - A Polyester Draught Skirt to Trap Heat Inside the Caravan Awning, Helping to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - A Polyester Mud Wall to Trap Heat Inside the Caravan Awning, Helping to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Zip-Up Front Door - Versatile Front Door Panel, Which Can Be Held Upright Using Optional Canopy Poles, in Order to Create a Convenient Porch Area.
- Grey Guylines - Colour Coordinating Grey Guylines & Quick Adjusters to Firmly Secure the Caravan Awning.
- Storm Strap Anchor Loops - Attachment Points For Our Optional Endurance Storm Straps.
- Twelve Month Warranty - On the Workmanship & Canvas Against Any Manufacturing Faults.