Kampa Rally AIR Pro 390 Inflatable Caravan Porch Awning
The Rally AIR Pro uses Kampa’s fantastic Weathershield™ Pro fabric with excellent weatherproofing and long life whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. For 2017 Kampa have made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Interchangeable zip out side panels allow the fitting of an annexe and the reversal of the side doors - from the back of the awning, to the front. All the Rally AIR Pro's can now be fitted with optional front mesh panels, giving loads of ventilation whilst keeping the bugs out.
On top of all this, our 2017 models are now 'Limpet™ Ready' and ready to accept the NEW Kampa Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface.
Plenty of ventilation can be found in the apex of the awning to help with condensation and an optional roof liner can be fitted to the awning creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer when it is cooler and cooler when it is warmer. As well as an optional roof lining, inner tents are also available as well as many other accessories including the new Kampa Hanging Rail and Organiser that fit onto the Kampa AccessoryTrack™.
A steep front allows for class leading headroom, this is also complemented by a front wall panel arrangement that allows the front panels to be rolled to the side or the top part of each outer panel to be dropped down to create a veranda style. Doors can be found on each side of the awning and feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
Available in sizes: 200, 260, 330 & 390 cm
Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235-250 cm
Materials: Weathershield™ Pro fabric, Crystal clear windows, No-see-um mesh
Poles: None! AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles
Weight: 23.3 kg
Pack Size: 87 x 41 x 41 cm
- Inflatable - utilising Kampa's unique one point inflation system
- Weathershield™ Pro fabric - further improved for 2017
- Adjustable height system - suits caravans with attachment points between 235-250cm high
- Can be inflated/deflated from one inflation point, all 'AirPoles' are linked together
- Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
- Large crystal windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
- Roll to the side front panels with veranda feature
- Large side doors with secondary mesh to keep insects out
- Weather protected ventilation in roof apex
- Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
- Heavy duty zips - so you won't be let down
- Quickpitch™ guying system - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Draught skirt included - prevents draughts from under the caravan
- Fixings ready to accept our optional Storm Tie Down system
- An oversized carry bag - made 50% larger making repacking your awning easier
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Limpet™ Ready
- AccessoryTrack™ fitted