Vango Aether 600XL 6 Berth Tunnel Tent
Available on orders over £100
Package includes Aether 600XL tent, carpet & footprint groundsheet.
The Vango Aether 600XL is a six man poled tent within Vango's new Earth Collection. The new collection launches their Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single use plastics.
The Aether benefits from key features such as Pre-Angled poles for greater head height and internal space. Another feature is the fully sewn-in groundsheet and Pre-Attached Extension, offering extra living space and a real outdoors feel.
The double living area has a large front door, which can be fully rolled back and the side door can be King-Poled open to enjoy the good weather, or zipped up when more shelter is required.
Fresh airflow is also a key feature as both the living room doors have mesh panels which increase the airflow, whilst keeping the bugs out. The Aether also features Clear Access, Queen Sized, Nightfall bedrooms, designed with a wider entrance.
There is no step over into the bedroom which has been designed to reduce early morning light.
Included with the Aether 600XL: pegs, guylines, inner tent and carry storage bag.
Pitching Time 25 mins
Packsize L72.0 x H33.0 x W33cm
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped, which provides a watertight seal
- 70D Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, Vango has taken single use waste plastic and transformed them into Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco fabric also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping, plus supporting our outdoor environment
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Pre-Attached Extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Flexible Door Step - An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance
- NEW! Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment