Vango Aurora Double Sleeping Bag - Moss
Available on orders over £100
Popular amongst campers and caravanners alike, the Aurora sleeping bag collection offers incredibly durable home from home quality.
The square-shaped bags are available in 3 sizes (Single, Grande and Double) to suit a range of users.
Combining a double layer of insulation and 100% cotton flannel lining the Aurora provides supreme comfort, breath-ability and warmth.
This collection offers a unique style and the functionality of a relaxing nights sleep, with the added luxury of complimentary pillowcases.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines.
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- Polycotton shell - Soft to touch, comfortable and durable fabric. 25-30% Cotton/70-75% Polyester 150g/m.
- 100% printed cotton flannel 230g/m2 - A comfortable and durable fabric that feels soft to the touch.
- Integrated head rest - Extended area is provided around the head for extra comfort. For safety regulations there is no drawcord closure.
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots.
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip.
- Two internal pockets (on double) - Convenient internal pockets provide secure storage for small essentials.
- Square shape carry bag - Easy to transport and colour matched to the sleeping bag.
- Quilted stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for a warm and even distribution across the body.
- Comfortable cotton flannel pillowcase included with sleeping bag for extra warmth and ultimate comfort. The Double bag comes with 2.
Pack Size: L50.0 x H59.0 x W25.0cm
Suggested Usage: Min -1°
Suggested Usage: Max 18°
Performance: 3 Season
Fill Type: Synthetic
Zip Side: Twin
Max User Height: 200cm
Int Length: 210cm
Ext Chest Width: 170cm
Int Chest Width: 168cm
Int Foot Width: 168cm