Vango Farley TC 500 5 Berth Polycotton - Tent Package
Available on orders over £100
Tent, carpet & footprint groundsheet package.
The Farley TC 500, 5-man Technical Polycotton tent is a great choice for campers who want the luxury of a cotton tent, with a smaller pack size.
The tunnel tent design gives the best space to pack size ratio and the integrated sun canopy provides an outdoor sheltered area for storage or simply relaxation. Accommodate up to five people or enjoy more space as a smaller group.
Stepovers at the entrance doors can dropped and the bedroom doors also benefit from lowered openings. Enjoy a longer, more peaceful sleep in the queen-sized bedrooms with darker Midnight inner tents, designed to reduce the morning light.
This tent comes with; inner tent, carpet, footprint groundsheet, pegs, guylines, inner tent and carry storage bag.
Pitching Time: 15 mins
Packsize: 70 x 36 x 37cm
Capacity: 5 Person
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping and personal appliances powered
- Sentinel Signature Fabric - Combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric which is breathable and easy to maintain. Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to the touch, robust and durable
- Fully Sewn-In Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Pre-Attached Extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximizes living space within the tent
- Offset Front Door - Creates more useable space under the canopy and in the living area
- Integrated Mesh Door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Create a sheltered entrance to your tent.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a larger bedroom
- Queen Sized Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions