Vango Faros II Driveaway Awning - Low
Available on orders over £100
The Faros II Drive away awning features Sentinel Active quality fabric ensuring a great compact pack size, ideal for short breaks away without taking up valuable storage space.
The low version is perfect for standard height panel vans up to 210cm, for example the Volkswagen Transporter range, Citroën Dispatch, Ford Transit Custom, & Mercedes-Benz Vito.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
This campervan awning can be left freestanding whilst you head out for the day and then easily reattached upon your return thanks to its multi attachment options and simple double entry tunnel structure.
The large front door with mesh panel creates a great living space making this awning the perfect addition to your vehicle on short breaks away.
This awning comes with; pegs, guylines, inner tent and carry storage bag.
Height: 205 cm
Rail Height: 180-210 cm
Material: Sentinel Active Fabric
Weight: 9.8 kg (approx)
Pack Size: 75 x 26 x 26 cm
Pitching Time: 8 minutes
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Optional Carpet Available - Give your awning all the comforts of home without compromising your outdoor experience
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available - Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Bracer Pole included - Secured in between main poles to enhance stability
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- King Pole Door - Door can be used as a canopy by adding additional king poles through the door eyelets, providing shelter from sun or rain
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Experience Poled Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle