Vango Galli III Airbeam Drive Away Awning - Tall 2019
Available on orders over £100
**Package deal available (see images). Package includes: Awning, Footprint Groundsheet & Carpet**
The Vango Galli III Tall is a large size inflatable tunnel drive away awning suitable for high top conversions and coach built motorhomes that are over 245cm high. This model attached side on to the vehicle allowing it to take up a smaller pitch size than other designs that connect from the rear of the awning.
The Galli III Tall features skylight windows, allowing stargazing at night and a bright living area during the day. On top of this, an AirZone system enhances the circulation of air within the awning, reducing the chances of condensation.
There is even the option to purchase and add one or two inner bedrooms to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear. Ideal for large families or groups of friends.
Flexibility is key in a drive away inflatable awning and to enhance this, Vango has included two side doors in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, creating a great “utility room” for storage that will help your space stay clean and dry.
Pack Size: L78.0 x H39.0 x W44.0cm.
Awning Height Range: 245 - 295 cm.
Keder Length: 310cm
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle (double action pump included)
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles
- Touch fastener roof bar attachment tabs - Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars for quick and easy use
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve - Allows optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles without a keder rail yet obtain a gutter
- 8m Straps included - Straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without keder rails
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Large windows - Provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Rollaway rear porch - Can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which significantly reduces condensation
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Wide-mouthed bag with compression straps - Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- External doors in connecting panel - 2 external doors at each side of connecting panel for convenient access to and from your awning
- Ventilation system - Larger vents increase airflow and significantly reduces condensation
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new Skyliners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Over vehicle webbing straps - Can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without keder rails