Vango Galli Airbeam Drive Away Awning - Low
Vango Galli Low Airbeam inflatable side entrance drive away awning.
Suitable for smaller standard height (180cm - 210cm) campervans and lower height motorhomes including VW Transporter T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 & T6, Mazda Bongo and Ford Transit.
Three words express the very essence of the new Galli: innovative, contemporary and versatile.
It’s impressive in structure and design, ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space from their awning.
The unique pre-bend AirBeams and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear.
Constructed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420- a high quality double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability.
Flexibility is key in a drive away inflatable awning and to enhance this, Vango have included a side door in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, creating a great space for storage that will help your space clean and dry.
The Galli brings a fresh approach to drive away awnings.
Pack Size: L78.0 x H40.0 x W42.0cm.
Awning Height Range: 180 - 210 cm.
Awning Type: Drive Away.
- Sentinel Pro 420 fabric.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Optional Inner Tent - optional extra available to purchase separately.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience.
- Factory taped seams.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s).
- Vango AirZone - High and low-level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Pre-angled AirBeams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for a power cable, with Velcro tidies.
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Zipped privacy curtains.
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers - Improves ventilation.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Adjustable pegging points.
- Lightweight inner tent groundsheet - Reduces weight and pack size.
- A door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Line-Lok guy-line runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans.
- Velcro roof bar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.