Vango Joro Air 450 - 4 Berth Tent
Available on orders over £100
The Vango Joro Air 450 is an inflatable Airbeam® tent within Vango's Earth Collection.
Featuring Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single-use plastic, the Joro benefits from key features including an integrated front awning, large front door and Villa Construction which increases the height within the tent.
This 4-man tent also has a large dining and social area with its extensive living room and king-size, Nightfall bedrooms, designed to reduce early morning light.
Included with the tent: Double action hand pump, carry bag, full set of pegs and a repair kit.
Pitching Time: 15 mins
Packsize: 80 x 43 x 43cm
Capacity: 4 Person
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent , comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and lowered step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone™ Panel - Helps to increase airflow into the living space
- Vango AirZone™ - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump)
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– single-use waste plastic transformed into Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.