Vango Kela V Airbeam Drive Away Awning 2019- Tall
Available on orders over £100
An excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the Vango Kela drive away inflatable awning inflates in a few minutes leaving you with more time to enjoy your break.
Designed to attach to the side of your motorhome or campervan, the Kela has 4 attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, so you can keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry.
Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day for you to enjoy the view.
Net Weight – 18.45kg.
Poles - None! Airbeams replace traditional poles.
Groundsheet - Fully sewn in.
Pack size - L78.0 x H33.0 x W35.0cm.
Dimensions – 310 x 370cm
Height Range - 245 - 290cm
Hydrostatic Head - 6,000 mm.
Kedar Length - 248cm
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle (double action pump included)
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles
- Touch fastener roof bar attachment tabs - Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars for quick and easy use
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve - Allows optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles without a kador rail yet obtain a gutter
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- 8m Straps included - Straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Large windows - Provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Door in connecting panel - Allows convenient access
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- Rollaway rear porch - Can be rolled away when not in use
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Wide-mouthed bag with compression straps - Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new Skyliners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Low-level vents - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- 2 mesh doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Over vehicle webbing straps - Can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kadar rails