Vango Kela V Airbeam Drive Away Awning - Tall
Available on orders over £100
An excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the Vango Kela drive away inflatable awning inflates in a few minutes leaving you with more time to enjoy your break.
the Kela V Tall is suitable for high top conversions, medium size campervans and coach built motorhomes that are over 245cm high. For example: Ford Transit (high top), Iveco Daily (3300 & 3950), Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (L3 & L4), V.W. Crafter (L3 & L4).
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
Designed to attach to the side of your motorhome or campervan, the Kela has 4 attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, so you can keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry.
The Kela can be attached to your vehicle using various methods. It comes with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system.
Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day for you to enjoy the view.
This drive away awning comes with; pegs, double action hand pump, guylines, carry storage bag, sky hooks and roof bracer beam.
This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use and with regular reproofing, your awning will give long service.
Net Weight – 18.45kg.
Poles - None! Airbeams replace traditional poles.
Groundsheet - Fully sewn in.
Pack size - L78.0 x H33.0 x W35.0cm.
Dimensions – 310 x 370cm
Height Range - 245 - 290cm
Hydrostatic Head - 6,000 mm.
Kedar Length - 248cm
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Skyhooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All Vango awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures that Vango awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Optional SkyLiner Available - Internal roof liner to help reduce the effects of condensation and provide a thermal barrier in cold weather. Connects to SkyTrack with pre-attached SkyHooks
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available - Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Secondary Mesh Doors - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs. (SkyHooks included)
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- King Pole Door - Door can be used as a canopy by adding additional king poles through the door eyelets, providing shelter from sun or rain
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Sentinel Pro Fabric- Designed for dedicated motorhomers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Featuring 420 double ripstop threads, Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability. The added PU technical coatings and ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading make this fabric exceptional in performance
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, Vango are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Optional Carpet Available - Give your awning all the comforts of home without compromising your outdoor experience