Vango Latitude 400 Single Sleeping Bag - Cayenne
Available on orders over £100
Perfect for youth group expeditions and beyond; Latitude punches well above its weight with a host of additional features designed to increase warmth. Look out for Thermal Reverb, Thermal Embrace and its temperature regulating Helix Insulation among its many features designed to enhance its thermal capacity and keep pack size to a minimum.
|Packsize||L32.0 x H26.0 x W26.0cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||15°|
|Suggested Usage Min||-11°|
|Max User Height||190cm|
|Int Foot Width||48cm|
|Ext Chest Width||80cm|
|Fill Type||Insulite Helix|
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Polair® Diamond RS Shell - Diamond ripstop polyester shell; both durable and water resistant while retaining breathability
- Insulite™ Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair® Flux Lining - Soft to touch, breathable and warm for maximum comfort
- Thermal Reverb - Aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards