Vango Maldives 400 Inflatable Air Caravan Awning (2020)
Available on orders over £100
Take in the view at any angle with the Vango Maldives caravan awning. This is a hybrid caravan awning with both AirBeams® and poles to create a unique shape. This light, bright and airy awning takes inspiration from a traditional hexagonal conservatory to create an open yet cosy addition to your caravan. Using Vango SuperBeam™ technology mixed with steel front supporting poles to create a strong and rigid structure, combined with Sentinel Elegance fabric.
This stylish, weather and waterproof fabric use Vango ColourLok™ to reduce the effects of UV rays and ensuring your awning will last the test of time. The Maldives has integrated mesh doors to keep the bugs out whilst ventilating your awning and the option to add an annex for additional storage or sleeping area.
Create your perfect space with the Maldives awning to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
Sentinel Elegance Fabric
The newly developed Sentinel Elegance fabric is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics in the Vango collection. Testing at more than double the strength of standard flysheet fabric, highly waterproof with a 4000mm HH rating, and with the new ColourLokTM technology the performance is second to none.
Sentinel Elegance fabric performs in all weather conditions and is ideal for touring. It is soft to touch, has enhanced UV protection and is 370% stronger vs the Sentinel active fabric. Features include:
- Waterproof Waterproof And Easily Cleaned
- Fully Factory Taped Seam For Complete Peace Of Mind From Weather Ingress
- 250D Taslan Fabric – Lightweight, Superior Strength, Long-Lasting Durability And Soft Handle
- Fire Retardant Meets ISO5912
- Soft Handle Premium Luxury Feel
- Upf30+** UV Protection Factor
- Taslan Specialised Air Woven Yarn
- ColourLok - Aids Colour Retention From UV Light
Packsize: 78 x 45 x 48cm (LxHxW)
Pitching Time: 15 mins
Kader Rail Height: 236-250cm
Height : 195cm
Weight without accessories: 20.5kg
Fabric: Sentinel Elegance
- Touring awnings- Suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Hybrid AirBeam & pole structure - Creates a unique shape
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Guylines - Designed to secure the awning to enhance stability
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Vista Front Windows - Floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Diamond Pro Windows - 67% thicker than our diamond clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Bracer beams included - Secured in between main AirBeams® to enhance stability
- Over Door Covered Entry - Provides a sheltered entry to your awning, which prevents rain from dripping in
- Split access door - The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry
- Mesh doors included - Great for added ventilation, the mesh doors can be kept in or rolled back depending on your preference
- Secondary mesh doors - For a bug free ventilation
- Front door canopy - Prevents rain dripping into your awning
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- Mesh Side Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Skyhooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Sentinel Elegance Fabric - A brand-new premium fabric designed to perform in all weather conditions with a soft to touch feel and UPF30+ for additional protection. This fabric is ideal for touring awnings and with our ColourLok technology aiding colour retention from UV light, the performance is second to none.