Vango Rapide III 350 Inflatable Air Caravan Awning 2020
Available on orders over £100
The Vango Rapide is the perfect caravan porch awning, lightweight and simple to inflate with a single beam and constructed from the newly developed Sentinel Exclusive fabric. The Rapide 350 is ideal if you are looking for a simple air awning to cover your caravan door with plenty of room for a table and some chairs.
Utilising Vango's AirBeam® Technology with SuperBeam™ to ensure rigidity, combined with a single inflation point on your main structure the Rapide 350 is quick and easy to erect.
The Rapide caravan awning benefits from Vango's Draught Seal system to ensure no metal poles are near your caravan at any time and ensure a tight seal between the caravan and awning.
This awning comes with an easy pack and carry bag, storm straps, double action pump, draught skirt, 2 wheel arch covers, bracer beam, pegs and mallet, figure of 8 rod and Vango's Draft Seal System (no need for rear pad poles!).
Sentinel Exclusive Fabric
The awning includes the newly developed Sentinel Exclusive fabric is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics in the Vango collection. Testing at more than double the strength of standard flysheet fabric, highly waterproof with a 5000mm HH rating and, with the new ColourLokTM technology, the performance is second to none.
Packsize: 78 x 36 x 38cm
Pitching Time: 12 mins
Kador Adjustable Height: 236 - 250cm
Kador Length 410
Weight Without Accessories 12.8kg
Fabric: Sentinel Exclusive
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel Exclusive - The newly developed Sentinel Exclusive fabric is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics in the Vango collection.
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Guylines - Designed to secure the awning to enhance stability
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Reflective webbing straps - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Flexi side doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, alternatively remove completely for attaching a mesh door or annex.
- Mesh side window - For bug free ventilation
- High Level Ventilation - Helps to circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers - Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around the base of the awning for easy cleaning
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Single Beam Structure - Quick and easy to assemble with only one beam to inflate, which also ensures a light weight and compact pack size
- Flexi Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed