Vango Rhone Drive Away Awning 2020 - Low
Available on orders over £100
The Vango Rhone Low Drive Away Awning with luxurious Polycotton Fabric is ideal for those campervan lovers, families and friends looking for extra space to increase their living area of their campervan. The softness of the cotton and the dense weave ensure that light and noise are reduced. Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to touch but robust and durable enough for any holiday.
The Sentinel Signature fabric means the temperature will remain comfortable during fluctuating temperatures and a fully sewn-in groundsheet provides a bug and draught free environment. Ventilation is provided by the Vango AirZone system which creates a comfortable air flow through the awning, reducing condensation.
Both entrances have full mesh doors providing further ventilation whilst keeping bugs out and the side attachment for the Rhone ensures it sits alongside your campervan or motorhome, so you can enjoy the view.
Attachment options: Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
This awning comes with: Easy pack carry bag, steel pegs and mallet, Storm Straps, Double Action Pump with carry bag, Skyhooks and a Repair Kit.
Sentinel Signature Fabric
This awning is constructed from the rich and soft polycotton Sentinel Signature Fabric which is 265% stronger than the standard flysheet fabric: the Sentinel Active. This combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a feature rich polycotton fabric providing breathability to increase comfort and it’s easy to maintain nature.
Depth: 440 cm
Width: 465 cm
Height: 210 cm
Rail Height Low: 180 - 210 cm
Kader Length: 250 cm
Material: Sentinel Signature fabric
Poles: Inflatable Air Beams
Pack Size: 78 x 49 x 45 cm
Pitching Time: 15 minutes
- Vango SuperBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Pre-angled beams creating greater internal space
- Skylight windows - 67% thicker than our diamond clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Cable entry points
- Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to the touch but robust and durable enough for any holiday.
- Great for Continental Use - Breathable fabric helps to regulate temperature inside your awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies
- Adjustable Pegging System
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- 2 Mesh Doors
- Low Level Ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies