Vango Stanford 850XL 8 Person Vis-à-Vis Tent
Available on orders over £100
The Stanford II 850XL, 8-man tent has a mirrored, or vis a vis style tent layout with bedrooms on either side and a central living area. The separate bedroom pods each sleep up to 4 people and provide greater privacy over a standard tent design. Perfect for families with older children as the design allows for completely separate sleeping compartments.
The Powerflex® Fibreglass poles create a strong and reliable structure and the tough Sentinel Dura fabric keeps the elements on the outside. The Stanford also features Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse weather conditions.
The over-door canopy helps to keep the living area dry on wet days and large windows offer plenty of natural light. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, and ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels.
After a full day of adventures, enjoy a longer, more peaceful sleep in the darker Midnight inner tents, designed to reduce the morning light.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Sentinel Dura Fabric - Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a larger bedroom
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped, which provides a watertight seal
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping and personal appliances powered
- Fully Sewn-In Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Double Zip Door - Provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Covered Side Door - Provides a sheltered entrance to your tent
- Integrated Mesh Door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Create a sheltered entrance to your tent.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part Mesh Bedroom Door - Zipped mesh window allowing additional ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Section Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- King Bedrooms - Extra sleeping area width per person, allowing for a more comfortable night's sleep